Newest Hifu Focused Ultrasound Body Shaping Device
1. Treatment Theory :
Fat Cell destruction for non- invasive body shaping
The Salushape system is a non-Invasive device that uses focused
Pulsed Ultrasound , also combines Cavitation , Bipolar Radio
Frequency and Semi-conducting cooling technology to immediatelly
and selectively destory fat cells without down time and pain for
all the parts of the body.
2. Salushape Traetment Advantages:
* Average abdominal reduction between 33 and 63 mm after 3
* Visible result will be showed in 2 weeks after the treatment
* Comfortable TReatment without swelling and bumps post treatment
* Pulse quantity will caculate automatically by measuring the size
of target area, 45 ~60 minutes for eat treatment.
3. SaluShape’s Treatment Handles
(1). 230khz Focused Pulsed ultrasound for reducing fat on abdomen,
thighs and Buttocks.
Focused ultrasound energy precisely focuses into a fixed volume,
targeting only subcutaneous fat at a controlled depth.
Pulsed energy output is delivered in explosion, allowing control
over temperature elevation.
Only targets tissue in fixed depth that is most susceptible to
mechanical non-thermal destruction, no damage on nerves, vessels
(2). 40khz Ultra sound cavitation for reducing size on Arms and
legs and Buttocks.
(3). 2mhz Bipolar Radio frequency for skin lifting of face
(4). Semi-conducting cooling hand piece for reducing the heat of
target area before and after the treatment
5. Treatment Procedure:
The procedure will take place after an Initial Consulation with a
patient consultant to ensure Treatment is suitable for you.
1. Photos need be taken so that you may measure your progress. You
will undergo a brief Examination, during which the area to be
treatd is measured and marked.
2. A handheld device is then used to deliver the Ultrasound energy
over the eara.
3. The length of treatment depends on the extent of correction
desired and the number of areas targetd.
4. Usually treat 45 ~60 minutes is necessary for one treatment.
As the Hand piece passes over the body, there maybe a light
tingling sensation or warmth.
Once all of the desired areas have been treated, the procedure is
6.Treatment result,before & after do treatment:
Packaging & Shipping
DHL/ TNT/ Fedex
1. We Provide 2 year free warranty, technical support for whole
2. Within two year, any problem, we will send spare parts to you by
3. Our Alibaba account online for 24 hours. Our phone is open for
4. We Provide OEM and ODM service to you. you could design your own
1. Tell me more about Salushape?
Salushape is a non-invasive device for fat reduction and body
shaping. The system uses focus ultrasound energy to target the
subcutaneous fat, without destroying surrounding nerves, muscle,
collagen or other tissue in the targeted area. At the same time,
the system use Ultrasound cavitation for arms size reducing,
Bipolar RF for face lifting.
2. Who can undergo Salushape?
Bacically, any man or woman who wants to get rid of unwanted fat.
For your safety, a specific amount of fat may be required in the
targeted area and your BMI maybe measured prior to the procedure. A
BMI(Body Mass Index) of under 30 is required.
3. What areas can be treated?
With 3 different technology hand piece, salushape is designed for
fat reduction on all parts of the body. Focus Ultrasound hand piece
is used for abdomen, flanks and thighs. Cavitation hand piece is
for arms and legs. Bipolar RF for skin lifting on face.
4. What about recovery?
Right after your session, you will be able to resume regular
activities immediately. Because the disrupted fat is naturally
processed by the body’s mechanisms, it’s best that patients follow
a healthy diet and regular exercise program following each session
to achieve ideal results.
5. When will I see the results?
Generally, you will notice an improvement in the area treated after
about 3 weeks. However, this may vary depending on your body and
6. How long do the results last?
You will have lasting results if you follow a healthy diet and
7. Does it hurt?
Simply no, the procedure is generally described as being
“comfortable”. You may feel a light tingling or warmth in the area
that’s being treated. It’s virtually painless, which is why no
anesthesia or medication is required.